How do I parse a group of items that can be in any order, but only allow 1 of each rule?

Apr 15, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Hi,

This is a duplicate of this question: http://irony.codeplex.com/discussions/397960

Please excuse me if I've missed something incredibly obvious, but using the latest version (Alpha version - 2013-03-10) of Irony the Reduced event of the NonTerminal class seems to have been deprecated?

Intellisense does not show this event as belonging to the class, it is not listed when inspecting the API using the VS Class View and the code example given in the earlier question does not compile.

How then do I now parse a group of items that can be in any order, but only allow 1 of each rule?

Thanks,

Toby
Coordinator
Apr 15, 2013 at 5:52 AM
no idea what you're talking about - just checked sources, right on this site, NonTerminal.cs file, around line 60 - the event is there
Apr 15, 2013 at 7:57 AM

My apologies, I had actually added Irony using NuGet and the O2.Platform - Misc Microsoft MPL Libraries 4.1.0.0 dll it adds as a reference for Irony. With that package I could not see the Reduced event. I should have compiled the Irony code I downloaded from CodePlex instead, as I now have and where, as you say, the event is present.

Sorry to have wasted your time