The following people made contributions to Irony project, and I would like to express my gratitude to them:
Alexey Yakovlev (yallie)
William Horner (wmh)
- Contributed Refal programming language implementation.
- Implemented auto-reloading on compile of grammar assemblies in Grammar Explorer.
- Implemented LineContinuationTerminal.
- Implemented semi-automatic parser conflict resolution from token preview (08/02/2011 - currently in review).
: contributed implementation of auto-compiled delegates for AST node creation.
: completed NumberLiteral implementation with advanced features for c#, python, VB
CodePlex user notmasteryet
: improved GwBasic grammar to make it match the syntax rules of GwBasic
: created an implementation of Language Services for Visual Studio integration based on Irony. This code is not a part of Irony codebase (yet), but you can find it in the article in CodeProject.com
- created SearchGrammar for converting Google-like search queries into MS SQL Server full-text search syntax. The code is used in his book "Pro Full-Text Search in SQL Server 2008".
: created IronySilverlight, Irony version for Silverlight environment